Pursuant to the provisions of Governing Personal Data Protection Statutory Law, BabyOwl informs you that:
1. The personal data provided by you through this website owned by the entity called Super8com Unipessoal, Lda will be included in the files owned by said entity, duly registered in the General Data Protection Register. The purpose of said files is to manage the users of the website of BabyOwl, to send information required to answer their questions, suggestions, requests received through the “Contact us” service, as well as the processing of the request to purchase products and/or services through any web form included on the website. The completion and sending of the electronic contact request form, enabled in the portal to such end, entails your express consent to sending electronic communications relating to the use of this website, and therefore, you expressly accept and authorise the use of the email as a valid procedure for the issue of said communications.
2. When the personal is are collected through a form, you will need to provide at least the data marked with an asterisk, in the case of this being necessary, if this data is deemed necessary and not supplied, BabyOwl will not be able to accept, manage and/or process the web service application or form consultation.
3. You guarantee that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being liable for any damage or hard, directly or indirectly, that could occur as a result of the nonfulfillment of such obligation. Should the data provided belong to a third party, you can guarantee that you have informed said third party of the aspects contained herein and obtained your authorization to facilitate is data for the indicated purposes
4. In response to the concern of BabyOwl to guarantee the security and confidentiality of its data, security levels required to protect personal data have been adopted and the technical means at hand have been data and technical means have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data provided through this website.
6. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition over your personal data, you can address a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through ordinary post by sending a letter to BabyOwl Rua Neves Anacleto, nº 12, 8100-231 Loulé Portugal, with the reference “Data Protection”, affixing a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent identifying document.
7. Pursuant to what is established in 34/2002 of 11th July governing Information Society Services and Electronic E-Commerce, if you do not want to receive electronic commercial communications in the future from BabyOwl, you may express such a desire by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com.